[ietf-dkim] domain keys, the h tag, and the reflector at sendmail.net

2007-09-07 20:35:23
Hi,
(If this isn't the right list, please let me know where I can ask this
question)

As an educational experiance, I'm writing my own domain keys signer. I'm
using the reflector at sendmail ( sa-test[at]sendmail.net ) for testing.
Everything is working fine, except when I try to use the "h" tag. Then my
domain-keys signature fails as BAD. I'm going off of the spec:
draft-delany-domainkeys-base-06, which I believe is the latest spec for
domain keys.

I hope I'm asking the right questions here, so, feel free to ask for
clarification.

It's my understanding that I use only the headers that are listed in the "h"
tag, and sign as if those were the only headers that existed.

for example, let's say I use the email sample found in the base-06 spec. It
has the following headers (hopefully this doesn't wrap too bad):