[ietf-dkim] Return to issues?

2008-02-08 23:36:12
Is there any possibility that we can return to the discipline of tracking individual issues using the issue tracker and our diligent issue scribe, Eliot Lear? I see a lot of discussion that is going around and around but not getting to closure. Again, if you raise an issue, please start the subject line with NEW ISSUE. Once the issue number is issued, please replace that with ISSUE #nnnn (or something like that) so that Eliot keeps his sanity. I have to work with him from time to time and would prefer he remain sane.

I'd also like to see if, with SSP-02, we can close a bunch of the issues that are currently on the tracker. WG Chairs, can you take a shot at that (perhaps just confirming that some of the items marked ACCEPT(CHECK) are indeed closed?

-Jim