Re: [ietf-dkim] NEW ISSUE: SSP-02: Policy Scope

2008-02-13 17:56:50
At 15:33 13-02-2008, Jim Fenton wrote:
Interesting idea. In 4871, we do have the s= tag and the DKIM Service Types registry. Perhaps SSP should specify which service type(s) to which the record applies; for completeness we should probably have a way of specifying multiple (service type, policy) groups, although the only service type in the registry now is "email".

DKIM is also referenced in SIP. To make room for a service type, you could have a record such as email._ssp._domainkey.example.com.

Regards,
-sm