Re: [ietf-dkim] ISSUE 1574: fix ADSP's xml2rfc 'code'

2008-06-02 15:14:26

Dave Crocker wrote:
SSP-03 has a number of xml2rfc errors.

These should be fixed, per draft-levine-dkim-adsp-00.

Entirely predictably, I now cannot find the serious "errors" in the ssp-03
draft, although they were hounding me when trying to produce txt and/or pdf
versions in order to make some comparison.  No idea what the problem was with
the version of the document that I was using.

However since I have to post this followup anyhow, I'll suggest that changes
to the xml worth making are:

As appropriate:

    <artwork>
->