Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D.kucherawy-dkim-reporting

2008-06-16 11:58:58
Admittedly I was generally frustrated, and abused your draft to whine.
OTOH if you somehow missed those months to come to the ADSP decision,
and also propose to discuss parent domain again, that's also not very
encouraging.

Your logic is faulty.  The fact that I chose to participate in only a
limited way (look at the archives; I voted when asked) doesn't mean I
"somehow missed" the decision.

And I'm not pushing to re-open the topic.  I'm quite aware of the
consensus result.  I'm trying to make the working group aware of possibly
influential dissent outside of the working group.  There is an important
opportunity to provide guidance about the matter based on the working
group's protracted discussions, one which I don't believe should be so
trivially dismissed.

But if you don't care, then I'd bet they won't either.