[ietf-dkim] Issue 1567: The term identity in the overview

2008-07-04 03:58:31

Full disclosure: I raised this one.

Issue description: https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1567

Dave proposed a paragraph that might be worth adding, but
that also attracted a couple of +/- comments.

(As chair) I think the editors should handle this as they
see fit.

Barring objection, to be closed one week after overview-10 issues.

(As participant) During the thread I volunteered to do some
work [1] that I vaguely recollect actually doing, but can't
find any mail for (hate when that happens;-). If I didn't do
it and its still useful, can the editors let me know and I'll
take a whack at it, now or on overview-10, whichever they
prefer. Saying nothing means I either did it already or won't
be doing it:-)

S.

[1] http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2008q1/009849.html