[ietf-dkim] [Fwd: Upcoming Jabber Server Load Test]

2008-07-14 06:59:32

If you're about tomorrow, you might want to fire up your jabber
client and see if we break something or not:-)

If it works, I might see you in the dkim room then,
S.

--- Begin Message ---
We recently deployed a new IETF Jabber server (ejabbered) and we would like
to load test it before the Dublin meeting. This coming Tuesday, July 15 at
10am PT (1PM ET and 5pm GMT) you are officially invited to log into the IETF
Jabber Hallway or various WG Chatrooms and chat with your fellow community
members. We will be monitoring the performance of the server from 10-11am
PT, so the more people online and using the Jabber Chatrooms the better.

For more information about the IETF Jabber services, please see here:
http://jabber.ietf.org/

Thank you,
Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>