[ietf-dkim] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-05 (fwd)

2008-08-05 14:58:04
We think that this version addresses all of the concerns brought up at the
IETF 72 meeting, so I sure hope it's done.

R's,
John
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue,  5 Aug 2008 13:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmission(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
To: standards(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-05

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-05.txt has been successfuly submitted
by John Levine and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-dkim-ssp
Revision:        05
Title:           DKIM Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP)
Creation_date:   2008-08-05
WG ID:           dkim
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) defines a domain-level
authentication framework for email to permit verification of the
source and contents of messages.  This document specifies an adjunct
mechanism to aid in assessing messages that do not contain a DKIM
signature for the domain used in the author's address.  It defines a
record that can advertise whether a domain signs its outgoing mail,
and how other hosts can access that record.

The IETF Secretariat.