Re: [ietf-dkim] Please post issues with draft-dkim-rfc4871-errata-03

2009-02-09 17:05:10
Just to be clear, it is my intent to post an alternative tomorrow, which
I believe should be considered as such.  The amount of verbiage being
proposed is excessive, given the stated problem.  As such, I'd ask that
prior to a WGLC we gauge consensus on approach.

Thanks,

Eliot