Re: [ietf-dkim] Another take on "all email from us is dkim signed"

2009-03-11 16:58:47
MH Michael Hammer (5304) wrote:
   If nothing else, this would make revocation sort of... bizarre
   and unpredictable. The implication is that I'd have to send $you
   mail (for $you == 'universe') to get you to nuke my record in your
   database. Of course every good protocol becomes a control protocol
   for others, but still this seems a little whacked even by that
   standard :)

             Mike

Well, I suppose we could always include a TTL in the tag <G>.

   Yes, but then you'd have to continuously deal with domains that you
   send to TTL+dt being unprotected, which would be pretty easy
   for an attacker to exploit. The implications of policy+push is
   flood fill. Not a happy implication, IMO.

                Mike