Re: [ietf-dkim] jabber logs into working group mailing list archives?

2009-04-01 11:17:09
Note that times in the WebEx chat are in PDT, while times in the
jabber chat are in EDT.  Subtract three hours from the EDT times to
get PDT, the local time of the meeting.

If we average that, then everything is in Central time, and I guess all the
spice will be removed from the transcripts?

Averaging it might give us Venezuela time, or something, since it'd
make the minutes part of the offset :30.  That'd be pretty spicy, I
think.

But actually, I see that I goofed completely anyway.  The jabber times
are in UTC, so subtract not 3 hours, but 7.

Sounds like Thai-hot to me.

Barry