[ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-07.txt

This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : RFC 4871 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures
-- Update
        Author(s)       : D. Crocker
        Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-07.txt
        Pages           : 13
        Date            : 2009-06-26

This updates RFC 4871, DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures.
Specifically the document clarifies the nature, roles and
relationship of the two DKIM identifier tag values that are
candidates for payload delivery to a receiving processing module.
The Update is in the style of an Errata entry, albeit a rather long
one.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-07.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-07.txt>