Re: [ietf-dkim] remote participation info

2009-07-27 17:21:47
JD,

This is sufficiently diligent of you to make me a little surprised that you did
not include a link to a complete recording of what we are going to say...  I'm
starting to feel as if actually being in the room will be redundant.

d/

J.D. Falk wrote:
I'll be waking up early in Denver since I can't join y'all in Stockholm, so
I've collected remote participation links from a handful of different tools
pages.  Please let me know if I've missed anything here:

agenda: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/agenda?item=agenda75.html

chair slides: http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/75/slides/dkim-0.pdf

other docs: http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/docs/dkim.tar.gz

audio: http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream06.m3u

jabber: xmpp:dkim(_at_)jabber(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org?join

jabber logs: http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/dkim

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking