[ietf-dkim] DKIM adoption

2009-07-31 18:59:51
Looking at DKIM adoption. I have seen statements that some mailers will do DKIM
based reputation if available, but I have yet to see a statement as either:
-an email not signed with DKIM will have its reputation lowered (less likely to
pass filters)
-an email signed with DKIM will have its reputation increased (more likely to
pass filters)

I think if there were some postmasters making such statement it would boost the
adoption of DKIM.

I think stating that some postmasters are moving to domain based reputation is
just encouraging the status quo of not DKIM signing to stay in IP based
reputation.