Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-08.txt

2009-08-26 23:32:48
There's one reference that will need to be updated, now that RFC 5672 is
out.

        Tony

Barry Leiba wrote:
This version resolves all issues brought up during WGLC that needed to
be fixed.

We won't be doing another formal WGLC on this, but it will take me a
few days to do the PROTO writeup and submit it to Pasi.  Everyone,
please use that time to review this version and speak up if there's
anything we should reconsider before it goes to the IESG.