Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM charter update proposal

2009-11-02 14:32:05
All of those clarifications were also filed as errata. All of the ones
that were ratified by the working group should be incorporated as part
of a 4871+5672bis. In other words, yes, that's definitely one of the
tasks that should be part of moving the document forward.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

John Levine wrote:
It occurs to me that there are a bunch of technical clarifications to
the spec that (I think) Tony wrote up after the connectathon a year or
so ago.  If we want to move to DS, would it be worth a pass over 4871
to incorporate them?  I don't think there have been any more recently,
so this would probably count as making it more mature.