Re: [ietf-dkim] IPR disclosures, was Collecting re-chartering questions

2010-01-25 13:31:20
On 25/Jan/10 19:55, John R. Levine wrote:
Really, the GPL only refers to the Sourceforge code, and nobody
cares about that.  We should advance DKIM to draft standard now.

Hmm... suppose that we do, and that we manage for DKIM to be finely
implemented at most hosts, paving the way for a spam-free world. In
addition, suppose that Yahoo! Inc goes out of business and the domain
keys patent is acquired by Unisys...