Re: [ietf-dkim] Collecting re-chartering questions

2010-02-09 14:42:21
OK, the recharter votes are in, and we seem to have very clear
consensus to do these:

1. Advance DKIM base to Draft Standard.
7. Collect data on deployment and effectiveness of DKIM base.
8. Collect data on deployment and effectiveness of ADSP, and consider
future of ADSP.

Stephen and I also see rough consensus, though not as strong as with
those above, for these:
5. Other mailing list issues (info doc)
9. Update overview and deployment/operations documents (info), as new
data are collected.

Given that it seems to make sense to keep the informational documents
updated as we proceed, and that we did sign up for mailing-list
considerations on the first charter, we think we should bring these
into the new charter as well.

Consensus is clearly not there for the other items, and we will leave
those off the re-charter proposal.

I will soon be posting another draft charter proposal, with these
results factored in.  Our goal will be to get the charter proposal to
Pasi in a couple of weeks.  In any case, we won't be meeting in
Anaheim at IETF 77, so the next face-to-face meeting will likely be
IETF 78 in July.

Barry (and Stephen), as chairs