Re: [ietf-dkim] besides mailing lists...

2010-04-30 12:01:15
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 11:47 AM, MH Michael Hammer (5304)
<MHammer(_at_)ag(_dot_)com> wrote:

ESPs have a "forward-to-a-friend" feature for their clients. Its a
feature in which the ESPs creates the content and sends a message from
a friend, to a friend. It would be discarded. However, I'm willing to
say this is a bogus practice.

I suppose that other sites (some news sites for example...would have to
look for one to find a concrete example) which use "forward-to-a-friend"
where the site uses the from address of the individual.

A scenario I had intended to implement here was F2F with the from
address of the individual + third party DKIM signature. It's certainly
something that clients ask for quite a bit.

Regards,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson | Chicago, IL | (312) 725-0130
Anti-spam: dnsbl.com and spamresource.com