Re: [ietf-dkim] Chair affiliation

2010-07-16 03:38:34
 Glad to hear you've got research money.  Looking forward to seeing you
in Maastricht.

On 7/9/10 1:14 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
Hi,

There was a discussion on the IETF wg chairs list last year
that concluded it'd be good for chairs to be transparent
about their affiliation.

So: Until recently (April) I was working 50:50 for Trinity
College Dublin (TCD) and NewBay Software. Since then I've got
some more research money and so I've quit NewBay and am
now working 80% of my time in TCD. I'll be spending the other
20% doing fun start-up type stuff with Tolerant Networks
Ltd. [1]

Stephen.

[1] http://www.tolerantnetworks.com/