Re: [ietf-dkim] Lists "BCP" draft available

2010-07-25 11:14:26
For non-MIME mail, though, isn't a basic text append the way to do it?

I suppose, although it is my impression that in non-nerd circles, the
amount of non-MIME mail is too small to be worth worrying about.

FWIW, I've seen list software edit a footer into the HTML code of a
message.  Ain't no way a signature can survive that, so the reasonable
approach is, as always, for the list to sign and recipients to key on
the list's signature.

R's,
John