[ietf-dkim] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-01

2010-07-26 07:16:26
I've incorporated the feedback I got from everyone (thanks!) except for stuff
to which I recently replied for discussion.

One thing I didn't add yet is an appendix that Daniel suggested containing
implementation advice for MUAs.  Daniel, or anyone with ideas in this space,
please send me some text (even just a bullet list) of things you envision being
in such an appendix.

Essentially my time slot at the WG meeting will be an introduction to this
draft for those that haven't seen it and then a quick review of the changes
since the -00 version.  I'd also like to get some feel of whether or not the WG
thinks it's close to being ready for a WGLC, given that all the traffic about
it was actually ADSP debate rather than chatter specific to DKIM and lists.

-MSK
--- Begin Message ---

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-01.txt has been successfully
submitted by Murray Kucherawy and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists
Revision:        01
Title:           DKIM And Mailing Lists
Creation_date:   2010-07-26
WG ID:           dkim
Number_of_pages: 28

Abstract:
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail
domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  As the
industry has now gained some deployment experience, the goal for this
document is to explore the use of DKIM for scenarios that include
intermediaries, such as Mailing List Managers (MLMs).

The IETF Secretariat.

--- End Message ---