Re: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-01 review request

2010-07-30 05:07:30
On 29/Jul/10 13:52, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
You MUST NOT [RFC2119] use this thread for debating the technical or
political points of ADSP.

Right, also because the document does not dig deeply into ADSP matter.
  In particular, I think most of the issues discussed for
"discardable" hold unchanged for "all", and some of them even for TPA.
  I would s/"discardable"/non-default/; for example

   Furthermore, authors whose ADSP is published as "discardable" are
   advised not to send mail to MLMs as it is likely to be rejected by
   ADSP-aware recipients.

would become

   Furthermore, authors whose domains publish a non-default ADSP
   record are advised not to send mail to MLMs as it may be rejected
   or dropped for policy reasons by ADSP-aware recipients.

(My tongue cripples on "non-unknown", but then I'm not an English
speaker.)

I have another couple of points, since I'm at it.  On 26/Jul/10 14:02,