[ietf-dkim] IETF RFC procedural question

2010-09-16 08:37:07
John Levine has reiterated and reminded "there's no such thing as a
"3rd party signing policy" in DKIM or ADSP, hence we should talk about it.

I don't wish to have trouble here.

I was planning of writing a I-D ADSP extension to add a new tag that
will propose a lite weight third party signer allow list.  Doug Otis
has alway written a TPA (Third Party Authorization) extension for ADSP.

Question:

Is there a IETF RFC conflict with the functional specification of ADSP
designed to exclude third party signing consideration with ADSP
extensions that attempts to add third party signing practices?

Thanks

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com