Re: [ietf-dkim] New Version Notification for draft-lindsey-dkim-mailinglists-00

2010-09-17 15:11:46
On Sep 15, 2010, at 2:35 PM, IETF I-D Submission Tool wrote:

Filename:      draft-lindsey-dkim-mailinglists

Nice work.  I totally understand what you're trying to do there, and it all
seems consistent with the idea of separating things that have been tried from
things that haven't been tried.

So, I think the obvious next question is: who's trying it?  Seems like it
wouldn't take all that much testing to figure out whether or not this idea will
work on today's mail systems.