[ietf-dkim] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-04

2010-11-07 23:58:39
I've updated this as its WGLC has finished.  The only recent changes had to do
with updating some of the reported numbers to their current values.

I believe the next step is to have the IESG convert this into a permanent
implementation report.  So, over to the chairs to arrange that.

Thanks to all for their input!

-MSK

--- Begin Message ---

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-04.txt has been
successfully submitted by Murray Kucherawy and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report
Revision:        04
Title:           RFC4871 Implementation Report
Creation_date:   2010-11-07
WG ID:           dkim
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
This document contains an implementation report for the IESG covering
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) in support of the advancement of
that specification along the Standards Track.

The IETF Secretariat.

--- End Message ---