Re: [ietf-dkim] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-authres-vbr-00

2010-11-08 12:32:56
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Alessandro
Vesely
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 4:04 AM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] FW: New Version Notification for
draft-kucherawy-authres-vbr-00

On 08/Nov/10 06:25, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
Filename:    draft-kucherawy-authres-vbr
Revision:    00
Title:               Authentication-Results Registration For Vouch By
Reference Results
Creation_date:       2010-11-07
WG ID:               Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 7

Abstract:
This memo updates the registry of properties in Authentication-
Results: message header fields to allow relaying of the results of a
Vouch By Reference query.

Nice one, Murray!

Section 4 (Definition) is ambiguous, though.  It says "the DNS domain
name used to perform the VBR query", but a VBR query takes two domain
names.  I think mentioning the tag (md, according to the example)
would make it clearer.
[...]

This is actually off-topic for DKIM.  I just wanted to announce the work here.

Discussion would be better held on apps-discuss(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org,
mail-vet-discuss(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org, or off-list.  I'll reply to your
points on the former for starters.

Thanks!
-MSK