Re: [ietf-dkim] UK Government survey of open standards

2011-03-16 04:15:15

--On 15 March 2011 10:26:47 -0700 Dave CROCKER <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
wrote:

url?

Doh!

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UKGovOpenStandards>

I should point out that I had nothing to do with the preparation of this
survey, and have no connection with the Cabinet Office. I'm not impressed
with the overall quality.