Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-05.txt

2011-03-28 04:01:18
-----Original Message-----
From: i-d-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:i-d-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 12:15 AM
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working
Group of the IETF.

      Title           : DKIM And Mailing Lists
      Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
      Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-05.txt
      Pages           : 29
      Date            : 2011-03-28

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail domain
(ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  As the industry
has now gained some deployment experience, the goal for this document
is to explore the use of DKIM for scenarios that include
intermediaries, such as Mailing List Managers (MLMs).
[...]

Mostly editorial changes I found on the flight over to Prague, and also a
refresh of the expiration date in the repository.  No major changes, pending
discussion in the WG meeting later today.