Re: [ietf-dkim] Drafts updated again

2011-04-28 02:24:13
Reminder for the tracker location to view the open issues:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/trac/report/3

From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Murray S.
Kucherawy
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:49 PM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: [ietf-dkim] Drafts updated again

I've posted revisions of the two drafts again to close out those items that
were minor or non-controversial, or had achieved consensus.  You can use the
"History" tabs at their respective datatracker links to see the diffs:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis/

One piece of good news is that this leaves no pending tickets for the MLM
document!

There are five remaining on the bis draft for which feedback is still needed to
show rough consensus.  Three of them are new as of today (though one is a
placeholder awaiting suggested text), so please focus on those.  Convergence by
close of WGLC would certainly be a Good Thing.

Note that I have not done any work on the Acknowledgements sections of either
document.  I'm focused on the technical material for now.  I will update that
stuff accordingly when we prepare it for submission to IETF-wide Last Call.

Thanks,
-MSK