Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-08.txt

2011-05-08 09:20:14
4.3 it would be nice to talk about message encoding change like QP->8bits,
may be in minor or major body changes. It is a minor change for the human
but major for the machines as many characters got changed.

Which MLMs do this?  I've never heard of that.

mj2 does all sorts of MIME smashage, although as far as I can tell nobody
but Mozilla and I use it any more.  It's fairly common to flatten
formatted text down to plain text either in the MLM or with a prepass like
demime.  But we already know there are more ways that lists can break
signatures than we can list, so I don't see any point in listing more of
them.

"such as a signing and author subdomain {DKIM 12}" -> "such as a signing
and author subdomain {DKIM 12} or a totally different domain"

I'm on the fence on this one.  Does anyone else have an opinion?

It's an example, no need to change it.

R's,
John