[ietf-dkim] IETF-SMTP signed mail DKIM BODY HASH Failures

2011-05-13 17:26:27
I am wondering if anyone else can confirm BODY HASH errors with the
originating author domain DKIM signature mail submitted to the
IETF-SMTP fora.

The IETF-SMTP MLM does not resign and in addition, it does not change
the subject (adding [IETF-SMTP]) and does not appear to change the
body by adding any list footer.

Here is a few A-R headers by my verifier all showing the same error.

   dkim=fail (DKIM_BODY_HASH_MISMATCH)
        header.i=santronics.com
        header.d=santronics.com
        header.s=tms1;

   dkim=fail (DKIM_BODY_HASH_MISMATCH)
        header.i=mrochek.com
        header.d=mrochek.com
        header.s=mauve;

   dkim=fail (DKIM_BODY_HASH_MISMATCH)
        header.i=messagingengine.com
        header.d=messagingengine.com
        header.s=smtpout;

I was thinking it was an C14N issue, but the first two are
simple/simple and the last one is relaxed/relaxed.

What could be hidden in this body that is different?

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com