Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-12.txt

2011-06-23 13:50:11
I'm confused.  I thought it was too late to make changes to this draft.

While I don't think any of the changes between -11 and -12 are bad, if
it's open for changes, I have a bunch more that I'd like to make, too.

R's,
John

directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail
Working Group of the IETF.

      Title           : DKIM And Mailing Lists
      Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
      Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-12.txt