Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-13.txt

2011-06-24 14:43:48
-----Original Message-----
From: i-d-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:i-d-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 12:08 PM
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-13.txt

directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified
Mail Working Group of the IETF.

      Title           : DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures
      Author(s)       : D. Crocker
                          Tony Hansen
                          M. Kucherawy
      Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-13.txt
      Pages           : 78
      Date            : 2011-06-24
[...]

IESG-requested tweaks only, plus an IPR statement adjustment since we don't yet
have consent from all of the RFC4871 authors.

-MSK