[ietf-dkim] Duplicate Signatures in a distribution with same payload

2011-07-06 18:03:45
Question:

What is the advice or comments regarding a list distribution and/or a
multi-rcpt session where the payload (DATA) is the same and then when
signing the routed messages, they all have the same signatures?

Depending on the processing speed, only when the t= seconds time
changes does the signature (b=) change.

I guess the question is, is it important or preferred that every
message signature
be signature unique?

Or the opposite, if the t= time was retained for all message, then
very message signature will be the same.   Is there some validity that
the single signature is correct, including time wise, given the fact
the payload is 100% exact?

Just wondering how much time I should spent on what appears to be one
of the final considerations for our new revision of DKIM implementation.

Thanks

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com