Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-15.txt

directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified
Mail Working Group of the IETF.

       Title           : DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-15.txt

I believe that this version maintains rough consensus (not, I
recognize, unanimity) of the working group, and that it addresses the
DISCUSS issues raised by Pete.  This is the version we're sending back
to Sean and Pete, and is the version that will be approved if/when
Pete clears his DISCUSS ballot.

Thanks, everyone -- yes, everyone, including the dissenters on various
issues -- for working on this specification.

Barry, as chair