Re: [ietf-dkim] WG Action: Conclusion of Domain Keys Identified Mail (dkim)

2011-10-04 12:36:30

On 09/26/2011 07:23 PM, Barry Leiba wrote:
The Domain Key Identified Mail (dkim) working group in the Security Area
has concluded.

And with that, ends an era.  I want to thank everyone who worked hard
on getting the DKIM documents decided, written, and published.  I've
been pleased to chair this group for more than five and a half years.

Bit late 'cause I was away, but I second Barry's sentiment. I also
learned quite a bit (or think I did:-) along the way,

Thanks,
S.