[ietf-dkim] ATPS Testing

2012-01-10 05:46:34
Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
Hi all,

This got approved by the IESG.  Note that it is slightly different than the
last time it was discussed here, courtesy of some suggested changes during
IESG evaluation.

OpenDKIM has already implemented the revised version and is thus available
for interop testing if anyone wants to try this out.

As the first commercial package already supporting ATPS (and ACL which
I now plan to finally submit an I-D for),  you can run test
(auto-responder) against some email servers that support it. I will
gather them from installed customer servers. In the mean time, here is
our auto-responder email address:

      dkim-autorespond(_at_)isdg(_dot_)net

And for those with OpenDKIM setups exploring this, we have a wizard at
this URL to help prepare your records:

     http://www.winserver.com/public/wcadsp

--
Hector Santos, CTO