[ietf-dkim] Stephen Farrell's Yes on status-change-dkim-to-internetstandard-03: (with COMMENT)

2013-05-12 21:19:01
Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
status-change-dkim-to-internetstandard-03: Yes

introductory paragraph, however.)

COMMENT:

As a former co-chair of the DKIM wg, but never having been a
real axe-grinder, I think this transition is entirely fine and is a good
plan if we believe in standards-track progression.

And BTW, DKIM deployment got as far as tcd.ie - that really does
mean that this signing mechanism has become near universal. I'm
not at all clear that the corresponding verification mechanism is
as widely deplloyed, but that's ok.