Re: [ietf-dkim] change of venue for ietf-dkim mailing list

2018-02-14 15:22:46
Hi, Dave,

On 14-02-18 20:24, Dave Crocker wrote:
Folks,

I've been very long remiss in responding to a request that the ietf-dkim mailing list re-locate, to home on the ietf.org site. That process is now (finally) underway.

It is being done in stages, to try to mitigate against any loss of membership entries and/or messages in the archive.

     1. The first step will be creation of the list at the ietf. (I've suggested a list name, but we'll see what they choose.)

     2. Membership in the current list is now set to be moderated and I'll decline new members until the list is moved (and then it won't by mine to worry about...)

     3. The existing membership will be copied over to the ietf list. I've suggested a direct enrolling, without making anyone re-subscribe, but again we'll see what ietf ops decides.

     4. After the switch is complete and the list is operational, we'll move a copy of the list archive over there.

thanks for hosting the list for such a long time!

/rolf