Re: Duplication of headers for email signatures

2004-11-04 21:16:26
At 07:51 PM 11/4/04 -0800, william(at)elan.net wrote:
P.S. The prefix name "Duplicated-" is just example, I've no idea what is
good prefix name to use for something like this, if you have good name
for it, please say so.

A suggestion:
In a group of Resent- headers, say from a mailing list that alters the Subject: and From:, the list agent could add Resent-Unaltered-Subject: and Resent-Unaltered-From:. I believe this clearly describes what happened.

"Resent-Unaltered-" would be the standard prefix. This form also provides easy extension to other situations.

Ed

Ed Levinson  47 Clive Street  Metuchen, NJ 08840  USA
A Coach for Technology Professionals
T: +1 732 494 1606  F: +1 732 494 4495
mailto:EdLevinson(_at_)ResultsLifeCoaching(_dot_)com
http://www.ResultsLifeCoaching.com