Bellovin's concerns

2004-11-26 12:19:41

Steve Bellovin has an article on his concerns about anti-spam/anti-phishing techniques.

See:

<http://www.research.att.com/~smb/papers/phish-risks.ps>;

It is a brief article, so it is necessarily superficial.  Still, it highlights issues we need to be very careful to deal with very explicitly in our own specifications, even if only commenting on them in the Security sections.>

It is a brief article, so it is necessarily superficial.  Still, it highlights issues we need to be very careful to deal with very explicitly in our own specifications, even if only commenting on them in the Security sections.

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking