Re: Web pages for MASS effort

2004-12-06 00:21:41

Dave Crocker writes:

 > with respect to this issue, i believe that domainkeys offers useful
 > differentiation.

  Which is why your comparison matrix and your "web pages for MASS effort"
  are quite bias towards DK. At least I tried to stay away from making any
  conclusions on if particular feature is good or bad and just listed if
  the feature existed or not.

Since that was not my intent and since no one else -- and that includes the
IIM team -- has suggested such a bias, your specific suggestions for making
the comparison chart more balanced would provide some substance to your
assessment.

  Thanks for putting words into my mouth. I would say that
  there was a bias toward superficial simplicity without
  regard to what the problem was that needed to be
  solved. As such, I didn't find the comparison
  especially useful when I made my own evalutation between
  the two. As a concrete, you never made any analysis of
  what the actual functional difference was between the way
  that DK fetches authorization vs. IIM. It both exists and
  is not reflected.

         Mike