Re: [ietf-dkim] Purpose and sequence forDKIM specification and deployment

2005-08-29 11:36:43

Perhaps divide and conquor is the best approach. I'll volunteer to work on the SSP group with others who think that's important. One group can work out what threats DKIM-base deals with and the others what the addition of DKIM-SSP can deal with. Then we can merge them.

I volunteer to work on DKIM-SSP also. It is critically important if the prevention of unauthorized domain use in message headers is the issue. I've posted up a couple of times already the specific problems SSP deals with. We could offer those as input into the threat analysis.

--
Arvel