[ietf-dkim] Re: MASS/DKIM interim minutes posted

2005-09-14 14:41:08
Douglas Otis wrote:

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 22:50 -0700, Jim Fenton wrote:
Douglas Otis wrote:

On Sep 9, 2005, at 8:44 AM, Jim Fenton wrote:

How about changing the initial comment as well to:

(Doug Otis): Replay abuse is a problem; don't consider the spec as
written as sufficient. The exclusion of reputation from the charter
makes me wonder how we're going to elevate that to enough stature that
it's dealt with properly.

(Doug Otis): To clarify, this isn't about how to hook into reputation and accreditation systems, but rather how to make the signature mechanism suitable for such use.

I think these changes together makes the point clearer.
Works for me; I'll make the change.

-Jim