Re: draft-showalter-sieve-05.txt

1998-11-20 11:45:27

--On Thu, Nov 19, 1998 11:49 PM -0500 the entity known as Tim Showalter
<tjs+(_at_)andrew(_dot_)cmu(_dot_)edu> wrote:

I assume that my draft will be ignored until after the December IETF.

So I'll post a copy here for discussion.  This will become
draft-showalter-sieve-05.txt.

As we've not planned any formal meeting, I don't think this is a problem at
all. I also suspect the editor will process it, anyway.

Anybody interested in an informal get-together (a non-BOF bof) on Sieve at
Orlando?

- matt

   Matthew Wall * mailto:wall(_at_)cyrusoft(_dot_)com * http://www.cyrusoft.com
   Cyrusoft International, Inc.          Proud Purveyors of Mulberry
            "Making the desktop safe for IMAP since 1995"