Re: List of expected changes for sieve 05 draft

1998-12-03 15:49:26
List members,

I implemented draft 3, and felt that is was a very tight specification
with very little, if any, ambiguity.  I commented on draft 4 that there
was more ambiguity related to "elsif" and "else if", tagged arguments,
and changes to way the language was specified.

Now that draft 5 is out and I am trying to update my draft 3
implementation, I still feel significant ambiguity remains.

Here are some of the issues that Tom tried to address in draft 5
and my comments...