CMU Sieve 1.1

1999-05-19 19:32:08
Hi,

I've placed a new version of CMU Sieve on ftp.andrew.cmu.edu:
ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cmu-sieve/cmu-sieve-1.1.tar.gz

This should conform to draft-showalter-sieve-07bis.tar.gz and
implements a simple, non-extensible API.  It also includes a test
application to run a single message through a single script and output
the actions taken.  It now also uses configure.

I'm interested if people are interested in an extensible API---that
is, whether there would be any users.  (I'm not sure whether anybody
is really interested in a sieve library.)

Please let me know your feedback,
Larry