Re: redirect action

1999-07-23 14:32:34
   We'd like to see similiar wording as to what was done for the "fileinto"
   action. I.e.  Implementations SHOULD support redirect, but in some
   environments this may be difficult.

If this is going to be done, I would like this decision to be made
soon.  We're planning on rolling out a Sieve mail filter rather soon,
and I would prefer that scripts not break because they lack a
require "redirect"
command.  (Conversely, adding require "redirect" into scripts now
would make them not work.)

On retrospect, it seems somewhat unfortunate that we didn't require a
minimal functionality from implementations.

Larry