Re: Sieve ACAP Profile Draft

2000-02-26 20:39:41
I just updated the draft at <ftp://ftp.pensive.org/Public/Randy/draft-gellens-acap-sieve-00.txt>.

(Sorry that it has the same name).

I fixed the ACAP errors, replaced the "~" with a discussion of using "sieve" for email servers and actual entries for ACAP servers, fixed references to "account", cleaned up section 5, mentioned the "email.sieve.capability" attribute (for Sieve extensions), discussed the "email.sieve.*" attributes in the "email" entry of the "capability" dataset, and added an Acknowledgments section to thank Larry for reviewing it and finding the errors.

--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------